JSB FORMATION TRAINING SESSIONS
All our training sessions are dispensed with as much practical, hands-on learning as possible and a minimum of theory. We believe learning is more effective when notions are practised in simulated situations.
We deliver training in either English or French, according to your wishes.
Our courses are recognized by both L’ordre des infirmiers et infirmières du Québec (OIIQ) and l’Ordre des infirmiers et infirmières auxiliaires du Québec (OIIAQ) as continuing education training programs.
A series of training sessions to learn first responder protocoles: Choking, Resuscitation or Wound Treatment…
RESUSCITATION, FIRST AID, ANAPHYLAXIS, WILDERNESS OR ARCTIC SURVIVAL…
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (RCR A+): 4 hrs
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (RCR): 30 minutes
- First Aid (assorted durations available)
- Anaphylaxis: 4 hrs
- Wilderness or Arctic Survival: 16 hrs (one night/outdoors)
- Other custom training programs on request…
A series of training sessions specially designed for emergency or remote area first responders.
- Prehospital trauma life support (PHTLS): 20hrs
- Prehospital trauma life support advance(PHTLS avanced): 16hrs
- Advance medical life support (AMLS): 16hrs
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation/Healthcare Professionals (RCR C+): 4 – 5 hrs
- Reading Electrocardiograms (ECGs): 16 hrs
- Clinical Exams: 24 hrs
- Obstetrical Emergencies: 16 hrs
- Pediatric Care: 24 hrs
- Suicide & Psychiatric Emergencies: 8 hrs
- Wound Treatment w/ Sutures: 4 hrs
- Pelvic Exams: 4 hrs
- Other Training & Simulation Sessions Available
According to your needs, we design made-to-measure training programs that are rooted in your reality.
Are you a geologist working in remote Arctic regions, an RN at a mining camp, clinic or dispensary or an outdoor enthusiast who takes off on high-altitude treks? We can design a customized course for you.
Here are a few helpful links.
Click on one to read more: You will be redirected to the corresponding website.